You can have ‘Kimu-Taku’ Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ‘Kimu-Taku’ Rice
- It’s 1 of bowlful of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 of Pork Steak (about 100g).
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonfuls of Kimchi *OR as much as you want.
- Prepare 3-4 cm of Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon Radish) *OR as much as you want.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
‘Kimu-Taku’ Rice instructions
- Thinly slice Pork Steak. Cut Daikon in half or quarter lengthways and slice thinly..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frypan over medium heat, cook Pork with a pinch of Salt. When Pork changed colour, add Kimchi and Takuan and cook until well combined..
- Add rice and cook stirring and season with Soy Sauce. Do not add too much Soy Sauce because Kimchi and Takuan are already salty..
- Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds..