Bibimbap in a Frying Pan.
You can have Bibimbap in a Frying Pan using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap in a Frying Pan
- Prepare 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of fillet Teriyaki chicken (use your prefered teriyaki chicken recipe or use store-bought).
- It’s 1 of fillet (a) Chicken (I used breast meat).
- It’s 1 tbsp of each (a) Sugar, soy sauce, and mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of (a) Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of and 1/2 teaspoon (a) Sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of each (a) Grated ginger and grated garlic.
- Prepare of Kinshi-tamago.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Sesame oil, salt.
- It’s of For preparing the vegetables:.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of each Salt, sesame oil.
- It’s 1 bag of Spinach or komatsuna.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts namul (you can use store-bought namul).
- Prepare 2 of packets (b) Bean sprouts.
- You need 2 tsp of (b) Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each (b) Soy sauce and lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of each (b) Chicken soup stock powder and sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each (b) Ginger and garlic (both grated).
- You need of Bibimpap sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of each Gochujiang and water (or juice *See Helpful Hints).
- Prepare 3 of drops Oyster sauce.
Bibimbap in a Frying Pan instructions
- Refer toto make "Teriyaki Chicken with Doubanjiang" with the "a" ingredients. Cut it into bite-sized pieces. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147213-sweet-spicy-and-moist-chicken-teriyaki-with-doubanjiang-great-for-bento-boxes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt into 400 ml boiled water, and boil the carrot for 40 seconds. Let cool in a colander, and mix with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil..
- Boil the spinach or komatsuna. Soak the stems in boiled water for 30 seconds, then immerse them leaves and all for 30 seconds. Squeeze out the excess water, and chop into 4-5 cm lengths. Mix with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce..
- Refer toto make a bean sprout namul with the "b" ingredients. Or else use store-bought namul. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154994-bean-sprouts-and-carrot-namul.
- You can add carrots to the bean sprout namul, but I made them separately to make this dish more colorful..
- Beat the eggs well, add a little salt and sesame oil, and mix. Coat a frying pan with oil, and make a thin omelet. Cut it into thin strips to make "kinshi-tamago"..
- If you can't make a thin omelet without breaking it, combine 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of katakuriko, and add this mixture into the beaten eggs. Adding this katakuriko slurry makes the omelet less likely to break apart..
- Combine 1 teaspoon gochujiang and 1 teaspoon water. Add 2-3 drops oyster sauce, if available..
- Heat a frying pan, and add sesame oil. Add the cooked rice to the frying pan, then add the carrot, komatsuna, bean sprout namul, kinshi-tamago, and chicken teriyaki on top..
- Drizzle over the sauce from Step 8, and add an egg yolk and sesame seeds on top to taste. (I was planning to add the bean sprout namul on top of bibimbap in this photo, but I forgot it.).