Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl.
You can cook Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1/2 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s of Green Onions and Sesame seeds for garnish.
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl instructions
- Cook the ground beef and garlic until no longer pink..
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, and Pepper Flakes..
- Poor mixture over cooked ground beef and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add Veggies of your choosing for full meal..