Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber.
You can have Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber
- You need 1 of Continental Cucumber *OR 2 small Cucumbers.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber instructions
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that they will cook quickly. Place the chicken pieces in a heat-resistant bowl, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, cover the bowl with a small plate or paper towel, and cook in the microwave at 50% power OR at 600W for 2 to 3 minutes. Let it cool before handling..
- Cut Cucumber in half lengthways and slice diagonally. Sprinkle a pinch of Salt and massage, then rest for a while..
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients..
- When the chicken pieces are cool enough to touch, tear them into strips..
- Add the chicken strips and the sauce to the cucumber, and combine well..