Cheese Buldak #WYH.
You can cook Cheese Buldak #WYH using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Buldak #WYH
- You need 500 gm of Chicken Breast (Cubed).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Gochugaru.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oil for frying.
Cheese Buldak #WYH instructions
- In a bowl, mix the cubed chicken breast, honey, sesame oil, gochugaru, gochujang and soy sauce. Leave for 20 minutes for it to set. You can add more gochugaru if you want it to be very spicy. Mine had a good balance of flavors.
- In a wok, heat a little oil for frying and add the garlic til brown.
- Add the marinated chicken (with all the sauce!) and leave for frying on all sides. Since there's quite a gravy, you won't get a really dried deep fried version.
- Once you're satisfied with the look – slightly thick and chicken is well cooked with slight fried texture, dish it!.
- I topped with sliced cheese and let it melt in the microwave for about 1 minute. You can add the cheese while in wok if you plan to eat immediately and you can use any kind of cheese. In my case, I had it the next day HAHAH. Done – WALA!.