Chicken With Kimchi and Cheese.
You can have Chicken With Kimchi and Cheese using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken With Kimchi and Cheese
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 10 slice of Sliced Camembert cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 50 grams of Kimchi (drained).
- It’s 1 of for frying Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of for frying Black pepper.
- You need 1 of (to taste), for color Green onion or parsley for garnish.
Chicken With Kimchi and Cheese instructions
- Chop the kimchi finely and mix with the mayonnaise..
- Butterfly the chicken so that it's an even all around and cut into equal sized pieces. Heat some oil in a frying pan and sauté the chicken..
- Put the cooked chicken on aluminum foil or an oven baking sheets and top with the kimchi mayonnaise..
- Put the cheese on top and cook in a toaster oven or grill until the cheese has relaxed around the chicken. Adjust the time according to how browned you want it to be..
- Sprinkle with some chopped green onion or parsley to finish. Add some black pepper to taste..
- These are bite sized, so if you put them individually in cups they are great for bentos. They are delicious even when cold..
- You can make this with pork, beef or fish too. It's not that spicy so it's OK for children..