Quick Budget Dish Chicken Kimchi.
You can have Quick Budget Dish Chicken Kimchi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Budget Dish Chicken Kimchi
- It’s 200 grams of Chicken breast (or thigh).
- You need 200 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 1 of Green onions.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Quick Budget Dish Chicken Kimchi instructions
- Diagonally slice the chicken to reduce the cooking time. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, remove the meat odor by coating in a little sake and soy sauce..
- Roast the chicken thoroughly..
- If the kimchi is big, cut it into bite-sized pieces, then stir-fry with the liquid..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with green onions. Stir frying the green onions together with the chicken will give a sweet taste. Since it's a light dish, you'll be able to eat a lot of it..
- You could also top this on rice for a rice bowl meal. Or else try it on fried noodles or fried udon..