My Fried Chilli Garlic Chicken on Toasted Baps.
You can have My Fried Chilli Garlic Chicken on Toasted Baps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Fried Chilli Garlic Chicken on Toasted Baps
- It’s 4 of Burger Buns Toasted.
- You need 2 of . Chicken Breast cut into thin lengths.
- You need 1/4 of onion sliced long length.
- Prepare 3 of Mushrooms sliced thin.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 inch of piece of Green Chilli chopped small pieces.
- It’s 1/4 of yellow sweet pepper sliced longways.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
My Fried Chilli Garlic Chicken on Toasted Baps instructions
- Toast the inside of the burger buns.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan. When hot add the onions then the crushed garlic and the chicken, cook until chicken is coloured. Next add the mushrooms and fry.
- Add the green chillies fry for 2 minutes then add the sweet chilli Sauce and mix in..
- Next add rocket peppery lettuce on the bottom bun add a little salt. Pick up some of the chicken mix up and carefully add on top of the peppery lettuce. Share out equally on the other burger buns. Add Mayonaise to the top each bun,just one tsp..
- Add more chicken mix on top until it's gone..
- Add the top bun on top and then serve with some Salad or Chips..