Easy Chinese Chive and Chicken Breast Fritters.
You can have Easy Chinese Chive and Chicken Breast Fritters using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chinese Chive and Chicken Breast Fritters
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 200 grams of Plain flour.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Kimchi.
Easy Chinese Chive and Chicken Breast Fritters step by step
- Chop up the Chinese chives into about 1cm long pieces..
- Roughly chop up the chicken..
- Chop it up again a little with your knife..
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix it all up. At this point you can put half the mixture in a separate bowl and add some kimchi to it, which will be delicious too..
- Put spoonfuls of the mixture in a heated frying pan..
- Turn occasionally until golden brown on both sides, and it's done..
- In our house, we eat the kimchi fritters dipped in a sauce made with ponzu sauce with a little rayu spicy chili sesame oil in it..
- We eat the regular fritters with mayonnaise-flavored soy sauce..