Chicken Breast Piccata Jeon. Chicken piccata is nothing more than chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, and served with a sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and either stock or white wine. I used a vegan butter cause I'm super lactose intolerant, and it was still amazing. The traditional sauce for a Piccata dish is made by combining an acid, something salty, and butter for richness.
Chicken Piccata is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make! This creamy version just takes the traditional lemon chicken piccata up to a whole new level of delicious! Here you get perfectly pan seared, golden brown and tender chicken breast cutlets, topped with a rich and bright lemon sauce. You can have Chicken Breast Piccata Jeon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Piccata Jeon
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of White pepper.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/6 of teaspoon~ ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- You need 1/4 of teaspoon~ ☆Honey.
- You need 3 of stalks ☆Green onions (finely sliced).
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoon~ Sesame oil.
Chicken piccata features chicken breasts simmered in a delicious caper and white wine sauce served over rice or mashed potatoes. The meat is dredged in flour then added to a easy piccata sauce made from lemon and white wine that is packed full of full of capers. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Chicken Piccata is an Italian chicken dish served in a lemon, wine, butter sauce with capers and parsley.
Chicken Breast Piccata Jeon step by step
- Remove the skin from the chicken and quickly rinse with water. Pat dry with a paper towel and cut into 7-8 mm thick pieces. Season with salt and white pepper..
- Beat the egg, add the ☆ ingredients and mix well..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Lightly coat the chicken from Step 1 in flour and then dip into the mixture from Step 2 and place in the frying pan. Temporarily turn off the heat until all the chicken is lined up in the pan..
- Fry the chicken on low heat, being careful not to let it burn. When it begins to cook through, pour in the remaining Step 2 egg mixture. Flip over the chicken and fry while forming the shapes..
- Arrange onto a plate and it's finished..
Dip each chicken breast first in the egg, then bread crumbs. Heat a large saute pan over medium to medium-low heat. Fried chicken breast with vegetables on frying pan. Season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Chicken Breast Recipes made easy without compromising on flavour!