Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice. Add the chicken, red curry mixture and the water and bring to a boil. Transfer the chicken and curry sauce to a serving bowl and garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Serve immediately with rice and lime wedges.
Preparation time. rice noodles. red curry paste. ginger and garlic. coconut milk. I use brown rice noodles during Sugar Free January. I usually buy the Thai Kitchen or Lotus brands. You can cook Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice
- Prepare 2 of lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of small bunch bok choy, chop only whites.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 c of lite sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of lo mein noodles, prepared.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile infused olive oil.
- It’s of for the rice.
- You need 2 c of white rice.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare of Chinese snow peas.
- You need of honey roasted peanuts.
- It’s of spicy Kim chi.
I made this tonight and threw in shredded chicken instead of tofu- it was delicious!! Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber – Curry chicken spring rolls – Vietnam spring rolls – Egg drop soup – Thai Cashew Chicken – Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake – Egg Drop Soup, with Corn – Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice – Super easy egg rolls – Healthy Egg Rolls. Pour the curry sauce over chicken. Add chopped eggplant (if using), plus makrut lime leaves/bay leaf and cinnamon stick, mixing everything into the sauce.
Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice step by step
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done..
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce..
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy..
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy..
Transfer curry into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle generously with chopped fresh basil and coriander, and serve with plenty of Thai jasmine rice. Chicken red miso broth, ramen noodle, pork or chicken, chashu, kikurage mushroom, scallion, nori seaweed, corn, butter, bok choy and sesame seeds. I've been loving the subtle spice from curry lately, so I incorporated it into this saucy chicken and rice dish. It's a one-pan meal that's become a go-to dinnertime favorite.