You can have Korean-style Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean-style Chicken
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Asian Red Hot Pepper Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Allspice.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
Korean-style Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into 1/4"-thick slivers..
- Dice green onions and separate white ends from green ends..
- Add hoisin, red pepper sauce, fish sauce, allspice, diced white ends of green onions, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil to chicken. Mix until chicken is coated thoroughly..
- Let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Cook in 3 batches (so pan isn't crowded) in skillet on HIGH heat. Cover immediately so marinade doesn't burn. Stir one or two times during cooking. Chicken should be done when residual marinade is almost completely evaporated. Remove when pieces are cooked through..
- After all batches are cooked and plated, add diced green ends of green onions and sesame seeds to garnish..