You can cook Chicken Bulgogi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bulgogi
- It’s 500 gr of boneless and skinless chicken (breast or thigh), sliced approximately 1/2 inch thickness.
- It’s of For marinade :.
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of water.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1/4 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil / cooking oil.
Chicken Bulgogi step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients. Stir well..
- Pour the marinade into chicken. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is better)..
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat the grill over medium heat. Grill the chicken until cooked. If using breast, be careful not to overcook it..
- Cook the remaining marinade until boiling and slightly reduced..
- Cut the chicken as you like and pour the cooked marinade liquid over the chicken..