You can have Korean Bibimbap using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Bibimbap
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of carrot cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of edemame beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of hot sauce of your choice.
Korean Bibimbap instructions
- Cook rice as directed on the package. Set aside..
- In a large frying pan Saute mushrooms and edemame beans with salt and paper for 10 minutes on medium heat. Set aside in a bowl. In the same pan add the chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken breast 8 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the beast). Remove from pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- In a clean frying pan fry your egg to your preferred doneness. I prefer over easy because I like when the yolk runs into the rice. While egg cooks cut cucumber and carrot..
- To assemble your bowl first add the cooked rice. Then top with chicken, egg, sauted mushrooms and edemame. Then add the raw cucumber and carrot. Then seaweed and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Don't forget to add your favorite hot sauce..