Asian beef tacos. Fully loaded Korean Beef Tacos with Bulgogi steak – because I know how much you all love Asian These beef tacos are loaded with flavor! I toasted the tortillas right over my gas stove then loaded. Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef.
Between the marinated beef in an Asian sauce and the fresh vegetables served in a taco shell. I feel like fusion eating has become SUCH a trend over the past few years. A trend I am not at all mad about. You can have Asian beef tacos using 34 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian beef tacos
- Prepare of Asian braised beef.
- Prepare 5 lb of tenderloin chain or chuck roast.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 5 spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of korean chile flake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic,minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 4 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 2 each of star anise.
- It’s 12 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasme oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha.
- Prepare of Sriracha aioli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 16 oz of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of Pickled daikon.
- You need 1 of daikon root peeled.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- You need 6 of pepper corns.
This Asian Beef Tacos recipe is more of an Asian-Mexican fusion idea than authentic Asian food. But even though I can't claim regional authenticity, I will claim that it's delicious. Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise and green onions. These Asian Beef Tacos looked amazing on the website, so I ordered it along with a few others!
Asian beef tacos instructions
- Asian beef preheat oven to 380 cut beef into large cubes. add all braising ingredients together in a deep baking dish and cover with foil..
- braise beef in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Sriracha Aioli place all aioli ingredients except olive oil in a blender. blend well for about 2 min.
- turn blender on high and slowly pour olive oil into blender this will create an emulsion, forming our aioli. when finished place in sqeeze bottle and place in cooler.
- Diakon pickles take peeled diakon and slice into rounds at about an 8th of an in. once sliced place in large mixing bowl and place aside.
- combine all other pickling ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil..
- once boiling, pour over sliced diakon and place in cooler for at least an hour.
- remove taco meat from oven after 2 1/2 hours peel back foil by now most of the liquid has evaporated turning into our taco sauce.
- using a pair of tongs break up meat. now you should have saucy shredded beef.
- plating i use corn tortillas tossed in the oven for a min. then place taco meat, pickled daikon, drizzle with sriracha aioli and top with micro cilantro serve with lime.
Here are some of the photos I snapped from the process. Serve as tacos or on slider-size mini-buns as an appetizer. Add the beef and turn to coat. Korean Beef Tacos – ground beef caramelized in sweet soy sauce paired with Asian Slaw in flour tortillas. These crispy ground beef tacos are filled with seasoned meat, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.