Andry's Korean Beef Bowl – Bulgogi.
You can cook Andry's Korean Beef Bowl – Bulgogi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Andry's Korean Beef Bowl – Bulgogi
- You need 70 grams of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 50 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 15 ml of sesam oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 15 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic, minced.
- You need 500 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 300 grams of cooked rice.
Andry's Korean Beef Bowl – Bulgogi step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Don't forgot to drain the excess fat..
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately with rice..