Korean Beef Bowl. It's seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever. Super fast and seriously delicious cheater Korean Beef Bowls! See how to make an easy Korean ground beef recipe that's healthy, gluten-free, and full of flavor.
They are a meal-in-one and one of. So this Korean Beef Bowl (aka Korean BBQ Beef) I'm sharing today is very slightly adapted from her recipe for Bulgogi Korean Beef Bowl (Bulgogi). These Korean Ground Beef bowls are an easy and quick ground beef recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners! You can have Korean Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Bowl
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Cooked rice, for serving.
The flavors of beef bulgogi made easy using ground beef! This flavorful and easy Korean Beef Bowl is an easy meal prep recipe. This Korean Beef Bowl is simple, easy, and will make sticking to your healthy eating habits so much easier. I am not sure how Korean are these Korean ground beef and rice bowls but all I know is that my How to Make Korean Ground Beef.
Korean Beef Bowl step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately with rice..
I have been cooking with ground turkey and beef often lately. These korean beef bowls are so packed full of flavor that you won't want to eat anything else! Serve the beef with zucchini noodles, grated carrot and jasmine rice for a satisfying, flavor-packed bowl that. Start your week off right with this Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowl recipe. Your family and friends will absolutely love this meal!