Korean Ground Beef Bowl.
You can have Korean Ground Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef Bowl
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green onions (thinly sliced).
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Korean Ground Beef Bowl step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce : brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Top with green onions. Serve immediately with rice..