Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! If the chicken breasts have the tenders attached, remove them and save for another use. Trim any excess fat from the breasts and then rinse and pat dry.
Baked Lemon Chicken and Potatoes (Tips for tender chicken breast) Drain the chicken from the marinade. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. You can cook Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette
- It’s 1 cup of Breadcrumbs (Italian).
- You need 1.5 tsp of dry parsley flakes.
- You need 1.5 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil vinaigrette "Italian".
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 4-5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Place potatoes and tomatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning.
Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette step by step
- Cut 5 chicken breasts in half.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder & garlic salt in one bowl.
- Mix and whisk vinaigrette and eggs in one bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mix then into dry mix.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray top of chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper across the tops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Once the breasts are fork tender and juices are clear, they are done..
- Serve with sides of your choice.
Place chicken in a broiler pan. Once the chicken is done pour that bright vinaigrette over everything and you've got a new sheet pan dinner For the Garlic Herb Vinaigrette you can use a variety of fresh herbs here, if you've got others on You are probably getting tired of this recommendation as I keep saying it, but my dark baking. Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast With Spinach Recipes. Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast with Creamy SpinachFit Men Cook. Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious.