Weeknight Instant Ramen.
You can cook Weeknight Instant Ramen using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weeknight Instant Ramen
- It’s 1 of Ramen Noodles, any flavor (I use Maruchan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach (de-stemmed).
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pickled cabbage (or kimchi).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pickled chili peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated daikon.
- It’s 1 dash of siracha or other chili sauce (optional).
Weeknight Instant Ramen step by step
- Place an egg into a small saucepan with two cups of cold water (be sure to wash the egg thoroughly)..
- Bring to a boil on high heat..
- Once the water is boiling, add the noodles to the water and cook for 3 minutes..
- Lift the noodles from the water and place into a serving bowl..
- Remove the egg and place into an ice bath to cool..
- While the water is still hot, stir in the spinach and cook for 1 minute, then place in the ice bath for a few seconds to stop cooking. Add to the serving bowl alongside the noodles..
- Stir the seasoning packet into the hot water, then pour the broth over the noodles..
- Peel the egg and slice in half before adding it to the bowl..
- Garnish with pickled cabbage, chili peppers, grated daikon, or any of your favorite fresh or pickled veggies!.
- Drizzle with a bit of Siracha and Serve!.