Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa.
You can have Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa
- You need 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs (grilled 5-10 min).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Med Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of small diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 bag of Minute Rice/Quinoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Sriracha (to taste).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa instructions
- Heat Olive Oil in Large Skillet over Med heat.
- Saute peppers, onions and add garlic til translucent.
- Add Rice and Quinoa and stir til all is coated.
- Add tomatoes and broth and stir to combine.
- Simmer til broth has evaporated and rice is cooked.
- Add grilled chicken to pan and continue til all liquid is absorbed..