Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of pieces or chicken breast.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of spinach or turnip greens, fresh or canned.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°f.
- Grab your breast and open it up. Carefully cut away to make it open big enough to fill it and close it, no problem.
- Now, cover the inside of your chicken with garlic and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Then add some spinach or turnip greens. Mix your cottage cheese with your parsley and then add 2 tbs to each chicken. When you add your greens and cheese, line it up in the middle. Don't go spreading it all over the place..
- Close your chicken and seal it either with a tooth pick or just leave it as it is, no problem. Cover the outside of the chicken completely with lemon pepper seasoning..
- Grab your cooking tray, cover it in foil, spread some olive oil on the foil and gently place your chicken on it. When you got that done, cover the chicken in foil. Seal it well so nothing comes out, that way you keep all the juices and aroma in there..
- Cook for 50-60 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.