Fried Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Fried Chicken Breasts using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Breasts
- It’s 10 medium of half skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 packages of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of sesame.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika/smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Any other spices you like.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil for fryin (I prefer Corn oil).
- You need 1/4 packages of all purpose flour.
Fried Chicken Breasts step by step
- In deep bowl scramble the eggs for about a minute..
- Add the salt, pepper, paprika, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and whisk for about a minutes.
- Prepare one plate with flour, and one plate with mix of sesemi and breadcrumbs.
- Roll each breast piece in flour, than in the egg mix and than in sesemi – breadcrumbs mix.
- Hit the oil in nonstick frying pan.
- Fry each breast for about 2 minutes each side or until brown and done..
- Serve with slice of lemon.