Panko breaded chicken breast. Remove them from the plate, place in a large ziplock bag and. Prep Chicken breasts – Slice into strips. Season with some salt and pepper and tenderize with a fork.
This is an easy panko fried chicken recipe. For this chicken breast recipe, I mix up a traditional Southern Fried Chicken by adding Panko Bread crumbs! olive oil, chicken breast, garlic, panko bread crumbs. This delicious crispy brown breaded coating protects the chicken breast from drying out and seals the juices inside! You can cook Panko breaded chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko breaded chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of panko flakes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of oil.
This recipe is a must for your weeknight. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time You can buy chicken cutlets from the store, or you can cut them yourself by slicing a chicken breast in half through the middle, so you get a thin, flat. Juicy breaded panko chicken breasts are some of our family's favorite!
Panko breaded chicken breast instructions
- flatten your chicken breast till they are even. you can cover them with Saran wrap and smack them with a rolling pin..
- salt and pepper to your taste.
- beat an egg and dip each breast in the eggy goodness..
- then smoother the breastesses in panko flakes . make sure you cover them liberally don't be cheap!.
- heat your pan with oil and make sure it sizzles or it ain't ready for these boobies!!.
- then fry those suckers till they are golden crisp.
- drain on napkin and enjoy!!.
Make sure in each step the breast is coated completely. Breaded chicken cutlet, or schnitzel, as it's known in my house, is a family favorite, and I like it The only trick is to not skip any of them. Boneless chicken breast with RIB meat, wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour. These are made from PERDUE® All. When buying chicken breast, always choose chicken that has a pinky, flesh-colored tone.