Curried Chicken Breasts.
You can have Curried Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 6 oz of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried cilantro.
Curried Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine everything but chicken and cilantro (I like to mix it up in the yogurt container to avoid dirtying a bowl).
- Bake until chicken reaches 165°F, 25-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 9×9 baking dish.
- Pour yogurt mix over chicken, turning to coat.
- Serve over rice.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.