Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of oil.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts instructions
- Heat your pan on a medium heat with 1 tablespoons of oil. Since your chicken breasts come as a big piece, slice 2 in half the long way.
- Now in order to get all the flavor in the chicken I cut lines along the whole piece of chicken and add the seasoning. Cover the entire piece of each chicken with pepper,italian seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning. Front and back. Massage all your slices together getting the seasoning into the cut's you made and to stick on the chicken very well.
- Next you just throw it in with your heated oil and cook very very well. I added chopped celery to mine and your chicken would cook faster with those cuts to your chicken.
- Once you smell the lemon pepper aroma and feel like sneezing, you are now ready to serve and enjoy!!!.