Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast.
You can cook Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 small of Ritz Crackers.
- It’s 4 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crums.
Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Mix egg, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt and Italian oregeno together in one bowl.
- Mix together and smash Ritz Crackers and bread crums.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture first then into the bread crum mix. Repeat step for full coverage.
- Cook in oven on grease sheet for 25 minutes.