Major's stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese.
Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! You can have Major's stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Major's stuffed chicken breast
- You need 4 of split chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing (prepared).
- You need of Cream sauce.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 each of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. These stuffed chicken breast recipes will take a boring dinner to a whole new level. Try one (or all!) of these delicious dishes. You're likely to find a lot of herb stuffed chicken breast recipes out there, but this chicken leek recipe is totally unique.
Major's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- preheat oven to °350.
- bone & skin chicken.
- cut slit down the side of chicken to make a pouch.
- fill pouch with prepared stuffing.
- place chicken in a baking pan.
- bake at °350 for 35-45 minutes.
- combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- simmer sauce on low for 15-20.
- remove chicken from oven and serve.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
It makes great use of leeks, an aromatic that's uncommon. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. We are going to start with cutting pockets.