Spicy Pickled Radish (Korean style, sugar free).
You can have Spicy Pickled Radish (Korean style, sugar free) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pickled Radish (Korean style, sugar free)
- You need 1/2 of radish, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 8 Tbsps of (or more) white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 packets (2 g) of Stevia or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Gochujang (Korean chilli paste).
- Prepare 2 pinches of fine salt.
- It’s to taste of Water.
Spicy Pickled Radish (Korean style, sugar free) step by step
- I soaked my radish in the fridge in water before I made the recipe. Threw away the water before I added the vinegar. So no need to dilute your vinegar unless you want to reduce tanginess. Add water according to your preference..
- Combine all ingredients in a container. If you are using all of the radish, make sure the vinegar is enough to reach the radish on the top. Adjust according to sweetness or tanginess, recommended ratio is 1:1 if you are using real sugar (or less if you don't like it too sweet). I used Stevia packets, which is sweeter so I used less. To make it spicy, any Gochujang brand is okay. Don't forget to add salt..
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy it the following day. :).