Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Mushroom SauceOrgasmic Chef. butter, skinless boneless chicken breasts, sliced mushrooms. It looks impressive, but this mouthwatering chicken and mushroom sauce comes together in no time.
We have it almost every week! Skinnified Chicken and Mushrooms with White Wine. Chicken and Mushrooms in Creamy Dill Sauce. You can cook Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce
- You need of Chicken Marinade.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika or curry powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 stick of butter to sear.
- It’s of Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
- Prepare 6 large of large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of splash of dry white wine.
- It’s 150 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s of Avocado Salad.
- You need 1 of avacado.
- You need 1/2 small of yellow melon.
- Prepare 1 of handful chopped mix nuts.
- You need 1/4 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
Cook chicken: Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. A side of vegetables is great too any which-way yo want to prepare them; roasted, steamed, or fresh. Combined with mushrooms, thyme and red wine—also reportedly known for its antioxidants that help protect the lining of blood vessels in your heart—oven-roasted garlic adds layers of richness without added fat and calories to the chicken Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. The boneless, skinless chicken breast is as simple to prepare as a burger, nearly as ubiquitous and generally seen as both classier and "healthier." Add the remaining tablespoon of butter and cook until the sauce is thickened; return the chicken breasts to the skillet, turn them in the sauce.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce instructions
- Marinade the chicken breast for about 2 hours..
- In a small pot, bring the sliced mushrooms, wine and chicken stock to a boil on a medium heat. You can adjust the wine and chicken stock to a 1:3 ratio..
- When it starts simmering, season with salt and pepper. Leave it to reduce for about 20 minutes..
- In the mean time, heat the pan with butter and sear the chicken breast for about 2 minutes on both sides until its lightly golden brown..
- Transfer it to the oven and let it roast for about 12 minutes @ 200°C.
- For the avocado salad, simply cut and mix all the ingredients together. The salad is best served chilled..
- The sauce should be reduced by now. On a high heat pan, melt the butter and transfer the sauce. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and stir in the cream..
- As it thickens, add salt and pepper to taste depending on the type of cream you are using..
- The roasted chicken breast should be juicy and tender. Drizzle the mushroom sauce on the chicken and serve with the chilled avocado salad..
While chicken roasts, combine wine and stock in a liquid measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Slice chicken breasts into three pieces on a sharp bias and transfer to individual serving plates. Stir herbs into the pan sauce. Easy recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Mushroom Wine Sauce. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included.