Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! Stuffed Chicken Breast With Stuffing Wrapped In Bacon Recipes. Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastWhipped It Up.
Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. These Stuffed Chicken Breast were awesome. You can have Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sharp cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 large of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thin sliced bacon.
- It’s 1 of You will also need wax paper and plastic wrap.
I stuffed these Bacon wrapped chicken breasts with Gouda and mozzarella cheese. While I liked how both of them. Stuff chicken breasts with a savory mushroom filling and crispy bacon for a hearty, delicious dinner. Transform a simple chicken breast by stuffing it with garlicky cheese and wrapping it in crisp streaky bacon.
Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breast on wax paper and cover with plastic wrap. Pound chicken flat until it is able to be rolled up..
- Mix cream cheese, sharp cheese, parsley, and lemon juice together. Set mixture aside to soften..
- Put about 2 to 3 table spoons of cream cheese mixture on flat chicken breast. Roll up chicken around mixture..
- Wrap 3 to 4 pieces of bacon around chicken making sure to cover ends so mixture does not spill out during cooking..
- Place in baking dish and cook at 400 for 30 minuets. If you have a rack inside baking dish keeping chicken off bottom of pan bacon with come out crispy on the bottom. put chicken under broiler for last 5 mins to crisp up bacon..
This recipe is guaranteed to make someone feel completely spoiled. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level.