low calorie maple glazed chicken breast. With the maple glaze you need to closely monitor the chicken to make sure that the outside is not burning. The chicken definitely was not fully cooked after five minutes on View image. Maple-Glazed Chicken Breasts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Do you have a favorite quick easy way to prepare chicken breasts that's also healthy? I would love to hear all about it! If you've made this low carb Maple Spiced Chicken, please give the recipe a. You can cook low calorie maple glazed chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie maple glazed chicken breast
- You need 2 of whole boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of dried basil to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
How many calories inBoar's Head Maple Glazed Roasted Chicken Breast. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
low calorie maple glazed chicken breast step by step
- mix all ingredients except the chicken in large bowl.
- add chicken and marinate 2 hours.
- now u can either bake in casserole dish in the marinade at 350 for 30 minutes, flipping half way through or….
- grill or fry on stove top in small amount of oil.
This is a terrific week night recipe, so easy and quick. The glaze is delicious and made my kitchen smell wonderful! My chicken breasts were thick, so I had to cook. Here's an easy main dish that's sure to set you on your own quest for the best syrup. Nutirion Profile: Diabetes Appropriate Gluten Free Diet Healthy Weight Heart Healthy Low Calorie Low Carb Low Sat Fat Low Sodium.