Aysha's stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again.
The best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe! Chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, and baked in the oven. Tender, juicy, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning mix. You can have Aysha's stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aysha's stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 4 oz of pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of sea salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of lots of toothpicks.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese. A savory blend of cheese and vegetables; best way to spiced up your usual chicken dinner night. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary.
Aysha's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.).
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions.
Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. We are going to start with cutting pockets.