low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Chicken Breast Crock Pot Recipes. Low-Calorie Minestrone SoupMeal Prep With Me. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
My all-time favorite tortillas, I have been purchasing these tortillas for years! Unfortunately, this high-fiber, the low-carb tortilla can be hard to find in stores. While not low carb, this rice and chicken meal prep recipe makes sure you get energy from the healthy brown rice, with healthy protein from the boneless skinless chicken breast to build your muscles, and broccoli for some much needed vegetables for your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. You can cook low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and. A low carb wrap rounds out this tasty meal! Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken, Lightened Up is made with stir fried chicken, rice noodles, scallions, carrots, broccoli slaw in a spicy peanut sauce. Be the first to rate & review!
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps step by step
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
Broccoli slaw makes a quick filler for these healthy chicken sandwiches. Where do the calories in Chicken Breast, without skin, raw come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice.