Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
Pound out until the breast is even. Serve with chicken and tomatoes while warm. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. You can cook Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar.
The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken. With seasoned rice and roasted asparagus, this was truly delicious. Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top. Why save a roast for when the family come over? This mini version's great any day of the week. Learn how to make roasted chicken breast online with Recipe Blog. Add halved cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced onion, and minced garlic to a baking dish.