SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST. Chicken And Sausage Tomato Sauce Recipes. Chorizo Chile Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastCooking On The Ranch. Italian-Stuffed Chicken Breast w/ Balsamic Vinegar SauceCooking and Beer.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. You can have SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- You need 1 of packet spanish rice, pre-cooked.
- It’s 1/4 lb of each hot sausage and chorizo.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of of each: paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and onion flakes or powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder, cumin and salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of packet Sazon seasoning(latin spice mix).
Skinless and boneless chicken breasts often come out dry, tough, and tasteless, especially when cooked on the grill. Try this BBQ Pit Boys guaranteed moist. The best-known family dish is the chicken. One reason chicken is so popular is that its tender, bland-tasting meat can be seasoned in hundreds of ways.
SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST step by step
- Pound out chicken breast thin then season both sides with dry season mixture..
- Make rice per instructions then add in sauted bell pepper, onion, green onion and drained can rotel tomatoes..
- Spread thin layer of sausage mix and a thin layer of cooked rice over meat..
- Roll chicken up and secure with toothpicks or string. Sear on top of stove. Finish in oven.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F add seared chicken and cook for 30 minutes..
Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skins and mix with the spring onions and sage. Season to taste with salt and pepper. These plump chicken breasts are stuffed with an andouille-spiked rice and vegetable mixture, then topped with a creamy Creole shrimp sauce. Why this recipe works: Pounding the chicken breast halves and trimming them into an even rectangular shape makes stuffing and rolling easier. I came up with this entree one day when I was looking for something In a large skillet, brown sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink; drain.