Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli SlawJoyful Healthy Eats. bbq sauce, shredded rotisserie chicken, broccoli slaw, apple. Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake: A one-dish wonder and a simple recipe that Drizzle with oil, add seasonings, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread evenly amongst the pan What happens if I accidentally put the chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes in at the same time 😅.
Remove the hot pan from the oven. Flip the chicken and potatoes and brush the other side. Drain sweet potatoes and place in a large bowl; add the. You can cook Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt
- You need of Sorghum Sweet Potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of sweet potatoes, large dice.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 2 oz of half and half.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sorghum syrup.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs fresh thyme, picked and chopped.
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- It’s of new group.
- Prepare 1 of Young Broccoli.
- It’s 6 oz of young broccolini.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle orange salt.
- You need 2 each of garlic cloves, sliced very thinly.
This video is about Chicken Breast with Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes. Chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and broccoli are three food items that you can regularly enjoy in your paleo diet. Seeing as how sweet potato and garlic both add so much to this dish, I wanted to share another great recipe that puts them both to perfect use by making garlic sweet potato fries. Enjoy this baked chicken and sweet potatoes seasoned with tangy orange juice and cranberries – a flavorful dinner.
Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt step by step
- Place the sweet potatoes in a small saucepot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until very tender, typically 20-30 minutes..
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper to taste, and set aside at room temperature..
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain. Add half and half, 2 tablespoons butter, sorghum syrup, and chopped thyme. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and continue cooking. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan, and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons vegetable oil to the pan. Add broccoli, and cook while stirring until it is just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with chipotle orange salt, and then add garlic slices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Melt in 1 tablespoon butter, and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve, and enjoy!.
Brush with half of the basting sauce. In medium bowl, toss potatoes and onion with oil; place around chicken. While the broccoli roasts, add the sweet potatoes and whole garlic clove to the pot of boiling water. Top the chicken with spoonfuls of the aioli. Garnish the broccoli with the remaining cheese.