Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pepperjack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of to 8 pieces of bacon.
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about ¼" thick..
- Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken..
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle..
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed..
- Place on baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375°F..
- Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side..
- Serve immediately..