Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce.
You can have Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Creamy Basil Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of plum tomatoes (chopped ).
Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Coat chicken breasts in vegetable oil, sea salt and pepper on both sides..
- Bake for 45 minutes. While baking combine ingredients for Creamy Basil Sauce. Set in fridge until chicken is done..
- Cover chicken with sauce and serve. Sauce can be made a day in advance if desired..