Korean Beef Stew. Sweet and savory Korean beef stew recipe. I know many of you like bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef), so today I want to share a variation of this delicious recipe. Korean Beef Stew is a sweet, savoury and spicy stew of beef ribs in soy sauce and sesame oil broth base usually served with freshly steamed rice.
Korean dishes are easy, versatile and so yummy. Inspired by the Korean beef stew of the House of Kimchi (now defunct), this spicy and sweet is so Fourteen years after publishing my first beef stew a la House of Kimchi recipe, here comes the fourth. This soupy beef stew from Korea is sweet and savory and all things delicious. You can have Korean Beef Stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Stew
- You need 1 of kl Beef short ribs or chunks.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic mince.
- It’s 1 of whole onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 pcs of star anise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame seed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
You'll want lots of rice with this recipe! Visit our website for more food. Korean Beef Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The ever famous Korean beef stew is obviously a Korean dish but Filipinos also loved this dish.
Korean Beef Stew instructions
- Boil the meat with salt and pepper using a pressure cooker for about 15 mins.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the meat and the remaining ingredients all together and let it boil for 10 mins or until reaches the right tenderness..
To cook the Korean beef stew, heat oil in a deep skillet and saute garlic until brown and toasted. How to cook Korean Beef Stew. Place beef, barbecue seasoning mix, pear, soy sauce, sugar, and chili-garlic sauce in the pot of the slow cooker. Korean beef stew mixes up traditional Korean ingredients with a bit of western technique to make something new and delicious. Think gochujang braised short ribs without the short ribs.