Simple BBQ Chicken Breast. Start grill, trim chicken, put on a grill. Then a few flips and brush of sauce. It is hard to get great BBQ taste while the meat is still moist and tender.
In bowl, mix BBQ sauce,. baking dish. Add chicken, turn to evenly coat.. inside. Spread barbecue sauce over chicken breast. You can have Simple BBQ Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple BBQ Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 5 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
The best BBQ chicken breast recipe doesn't call for complicated marinades or rubs. This recipe is simple and it's ready quick. There's no extra time needed for marinades or fancy rubs. All you need is good quality chicken breasts, a hot grill or oven, and your favorite BBQ sauce to slather.
Simple BBQ Chicken Breast step by step
- With a knife partially slice into each chicken breast.
- Cut lemon into halves. Rub and squeeze over all chicken breast. (Lemon Juice can be a substitute).
- Rub 1/4 cup olive oil over all the chicken breast. This will help with seasoning sticking to meat and meat not sticking to grill.
- Dry seasoning is to your taste because everyone has there own preference. Seasoning salt is very.
- Allow to sit for approximately 1 hour. During this time prepare your fire..
- With grill between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit, position breast evenly over the heat with thickest pieces over the hottest section.
- Watch fire closely because oil and fat can cause fire to grow unexpectedly.
- Rotate meat after 10 minutes.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes the meat should be ready. This will be obvious because those cuts in the breast will be pure white with clear juices.
- OPTIONAL: Before taking breast off grill, rub white sauce over over breast then let sit on the grill for another 3-5 minutes..
Watch how easy it is to make tender and juicy boneless Barbecue Chicken Breasts every time by using a simple brine, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. This is my sister's famous juicy BBQ chicken breast recipe. It was the most tender and juicy barbecued chicken breast I've tried. These chicken breast recipes include oven-fried chicken, satisfying one-dish casseroles, pasta dishes and super easy skillet meals. If you need to get a tasty, healthy meal on the table but just don't have a lot of spare time, these simple recipes using chicken breasts are great choices.