Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love! Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Are Made W/ Healthy Portions And Premium Ingredients You Will Love. Roll the breast over a couple of times to completely wrap it in the bacon and use toothpicks to hold the bacon in place.
This not only adds an impressive visual component as the bacon browns and tightens up during cooking, the fat in the bacon strips helps keep. Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Directions. Brine: Pour the water into a pitcher then add the salt. You can cook Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 of pieces of bacon each breast (or 5).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
Stir until the salt is dissolved and the water returns to clear. Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Pour the brine over the chicken breasts until covered, cover with lid or plastic wrap and place the bowl in the fridge to keep. Poke each toothpick through a pepper ring just before sticking it through the bacon to add a little color and flavor to the chicken breast.
Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast instructions
- Season chicken with sea salt and seasoning both sides.
- Wrap chicken with bacon so covered completely.
- Smoke on smoker for 3 hours then remove to allow smoker to get hotter.
- Increase temp to 275 on smoker and put chicken back on when temp is right leave on for 45 min to an hour or chicken internal temp is 170°F.
- Let rest 5-10 min and enjoy!.
- I did 2 breasts with 2 without bacon…both good. I smoked with hickory, on a treager wood pellet smoker grill..
At this point, lay the bacon wrapped chicken breasts aside and go get the smoker ready for cooking. Start by trimming the chicken breasts. Most chicken breasts will be too thick to wrap, so you will have to slice them in two, cutting parallel to the cutting board. Make sure to keep food safety in mind while handling the raw chicken. Smoked Bacon Wrapped Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breasts.