Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts
- It’s of CHICKEN.
- You need 6 of large bone in, skin on chicken breasts.
- It’s of SPICY SRIRACHA SEASONING.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressing, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry sriracha seasoning spice blemd.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 3 of spigs each of fresh parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil and chives tied with string into a bundle.
- You need of MEXICAN SPICY SEASONING.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressing, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly grated romano cheese.
- You need 3 of sprigs each of fresh parsley rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil and chives, tied together with string in a bundle.
- It’s of FOR SMOKING.
- You need of Applewood chips or chunks.
- It’s 4 cup of apple cider or apple juice.
Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts step by step
- Z MARINATE CHICKEN AT LEAST 8 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT.
- TO MAKE SRIRACHA SEASONED CHICKEN, Rub three chicken breasts with the spicy ranch dressing recipe attached below, combine the dey spices in a bowl to mix well and cover the chicken with this rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Place chicken in a large ziploc bag with the herb bundle and marinate at least 8 hours or better overnight in refigerator.
- TO MARINATE MEXICAN SEASONED CHICKEN, Rub remaing three chicken breasts all over with the spicy ranch dressing. Combine all dry seasonings in a bowl to mix well. Cover chicken with spice mix.
- Add herb bundle and place chicken in a large ziploc bag and marinate at least 8 hours or better overnight, refigerated.
- Preheat smoker to 225, using Applewood chunks and filling a drip pan with the apple cider or juice. Remove chicken from bags, discard herb bundle and smoke on rack over drip pan about 2 hours until the temperature of the chicken reaches 150, remove from smoker, cover chicken tightly with plastic wrap then foil and let it sit at room temperature 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. The temperature will rise to a perfectly cooked juicy chicken..