Carolina South of the border chicken breast.
You can cook Carolina South of the border chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carolina South of the border chicken breast
- Prepare 1 of romain tomato, diced up.
- You need 1/2 of onions, diced up.
- Prepare 1/2 of cut lemon, freshly squeezed.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tajin seasoning for each breast, crust on.
Carolina South of the border chicken breast instructions
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil in pot, two 1/2 inch thick chicken breast, 1 Tbsp Tajin seasoning for each breast crusted on, cover and cook on medium fire for ten minutes then flip over, cook for another 10 minutes. Last 3 minutes add vegetables, 1 diced up romaine tomato, 5 diced up shallots green onions, half of freshly squeezed lemon, dress with lemon peel and piece of rosemary..
- Pre prep by making sure the chicken is not frozen, pre cuts all vegetables, pre heat pot on medium to low flame on stove, important please periodically check to make sure you do not over cook this dish, it is ok to cut a piece and check the inside the meat. Add veggies 2 minutes before dish is done so the will not be wilted..
- Dress chicken lemon and rosemary..