Easy baked chicken breasts. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner.
You heard that right: The one and ONLY method you will need for baked chicken. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. You can cook Easy baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy baked chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare to taste of garlic salt.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbls of chopped parsley.
This Baked Chicken Breast recipe couldn't get any easier! You'll love this quick oven method and that you get flavorful, tender, juicy chicken every time by following these simple steps and using this delicious seasoning blend. Easy Flavorful Oven Baked Chicken Breasts. Baked chicken breasts can be tough to get just right.
Easy baked chicken breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Dice onion finely.
- Place chicken on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Pour melted butter over each breast. Reserve 2 tbsp..
- Season each breast with garlic salt.
- Evenly place minced onion on each breast..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, pour on reserved butter. Top with chopped parsley. Place back in oven for 10 minutes..
It's all too easy to overcook them and end up with dry, rubbery chicken. This allows the meat to cook quickly and retain a lot of moisture. Baking boneless, skinless chicken breasts often results in a bland, dried-out dinner. But with a few quick tricks and our simple Crispy Baked Chicken. Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious.