Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. In the meantime, you'll want to. This recipe for a stuffed chicken breast with asparagus and cheese is pretty simple to make and a great way to elevate a basic chicken dinner.
no talking ASMR Breaded Stuffed Chicken w. Broccoli & Cheese, Marinara Zoodles, Crunchy Okra SOFT. I was a cook at an elementary school where we had to use certain foods. You can have Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- You need of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- You need of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- You need of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- It’s of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
But at home I got to experiment! If broccoli isn't a vegetable your family loves you can use spinach or asparagus. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken breast. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast instructions
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, and add the oil. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! Cheesy Chicken Fritters with Broccoli recipe video! Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet.