Chicken breasts in Sun dried tomato cream sauce. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened I use boneless skinless chicken breast because that is what my kids will eat. Chicken with Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce – everything is cooked in one skillet!
I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold, but all I knew at So some breasts were "seared", then some sauce was made, and scoops of sun dried tomatoes brought the whole thing together. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is easy enough for weeknights but worthy of guests. You can have Chicken breasts in Sun dried tomato cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken breasts in Sun dried tomato cream sauce
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts; halved.
- It’s 1 jar of sun dried tomatos in oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon; cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
The combination of flavors – the sun dried tomatoes Such an easy delicious chicken recipe! Chicken breasts are pan seared then covered in a rich, creamy, incredibly flavorful sun dried tomato sauce. I love this chicken with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce because of how easy it is to prepare, how quickly it I recommend thin cut chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts pounded thin for this recipe. These cook evenly and quickly and I love the sauce to chicken ratio.
Chicken breasts in Sun dried tomato cream sauce instructions
- Cook bacon accordingly, set aside to cool. Drain oil from the sun dried tomato jar but DO NOT throw away. Set oil aside..
- In a large frying pan add olive oil, garlic & drained sun dried tomatos. Cook until garlic is fragrant. Then remove garlic & sundried tomatos leaving as much oil as possible in pan. Set cooked garlic & sun dried tomatos aside to add later..
- Now salt & sprinkle paprika onto your chicken breasts. Add your halved chicken breasts to the same pan in the same oil. Add the oil from the sun dried tomato jar also. Cook chicken 5 mins on each side until no longer pink in the center. Simmer & cover. Remove pan from heat & let sit for about 10 mins. Remove chicken from pan, set aside. Remove oil & throw away..
- In the same pan, on medium heat add heavy cream. Once boiling, add mozzarella cheese & whisk until melted, then gradually add milk whisking the whole time until smooth. Then add red pepper flakes, basil & cooked garlic & sun dried tomatos. Then add your chicken back to the pan, simmer to thicken. Top with crumbled bacon & green onions & serve! Great with steamed veggies😉.
A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe. The flavorful oil they're packed in is used to sauté the chicken, and the Though a chicken cutlet may be a chicken breast cut in half, this recipe shows how to make chicken cutlets with double the deliciousness. Watch Recipe Video: Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken. Juicy chicken breasts are served with a delicious sun dried tomato parmesan cream sauce. With the important fact that there are sun dried tomatoes, rather than lemon juice in this sun dried tomato cream sauce.