Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. Today on the blog it's Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! Stuffed baked chicken breast with spinach and cheeses. Cashew Crusted Chicken Breast over Wilted SpinachRecipesPlus.
Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast. Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese. Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in. You can cook Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- Prepare 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need Dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
Chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless, scallions, spring or green onions, eggs, spinach, black pepper, nonstick cooking spray, bread crumbs, provolone cheese, lemon zest, lemon, olive oil. The chicken is quite easy to stuff using a butterfly cut stuffing technique. These Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts are Low Carb and so delicious. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast step by step
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone. Savory provolone, spinach and shitake mushrooms all stuffed chicken breast, perfectly paired with shaved fennel and arugula greens. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too. Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one.