Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan Potatoes: Swap out the red potatoes for sweet potatoes or even cubed butternut squash. My picky eaters keep requesting this bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast, that's how you know it's a. In this easy bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe, the bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor, and keeps the dish extra juicy!
Simple Roasted Chicken Breasts With Potatoes and LeeksThe Spruce. basil, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil Skillet Roasted Chicken BreastsHome and Plate. herbs de provence, honey, bacon, white cooking Baked Chicken Breast With Potatoes And Onions Recipes. So slap on the Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken Breasts and forget about your troubles for a few hours! Two thin strips of bacon are simply wrapped around the breast and secured with toothpicks prior to cooking. You can cook Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of applewood smoked thickcut bacon.
- You need 1 cup of Slap ya momma seasoning.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite bourbon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Red potatoes.
This not only adds an impressive visual component as the bacon browns and. Wrapping chicken breasts in bacon is not a new idea but it's certainly a great way to keep lean Pour the brine over the chicken breasts until covered. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and place the Serve them hot with a salad, some rice or go homestyle with some mashed potatoes and green. Video tutorial on how to make a Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast for cooking on your meat smoker.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Cut the red potatoes in small quarters. Rinse the potatoes and put in a large casserole dish and coat with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for roughly 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Take chicken breast and flatten out with meat tenderizer.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with Slap Ya Momma seasoning and set to the side.
- Mix the Bourbon and brown sugar together cover the bacon.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap with bacon.
- Put in the smoker at 250 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken's internal temperature is at 165-167 degrees (i smoked with apple wood) use your preference. Remember with wood smoke with poultry less is more when it comes to smoke..
- Once done let rest for about ten minutes to let the juice set in the meat..
Basic Ingredients: Trimmed chicken breasts Whatever you wish to stuff into your sausage roll. Slice each chicken breast in half and serve with the roasted tomatoes. In this easy recipe, chicken breasts are roasted to perfection with potatoes, along with leeks or onions, garlic, and basil. Arrange the vegetables on and around the chicken and then sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Roast the chicken breasts, leeks, and potatoes in the preheated oven for.