Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need 1 kg of Boneless chicken breasts flattened.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach leaves packed chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sun dried tomatoes heaped chopped.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cream cheese heaped.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chives finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Crushed red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s to taste of Course sea salt & pepper.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of Oil.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper powder. Mix together all the ingredients except chicken and oil. Divide the mixture equally into the number of chicken breasts. Place one portion of the stuffing on one flattened chicken breast piece. Gently but tightly roll the chicken breasts and fasten with toothpicks. Make sure the breasts are sealed on all sides..
- Stuff and roll each chicken breasts in the same manner. In a skillet heat oil. Gently place the chicken rolls. Sear on high heat until slightly browned all around. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the chicken rolls in an oven proof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove the rolls to a chopping board and let rest for 5 minutes. Gently slice the chicken rolls and serve..